We welcome new members at any time. The role of the Association is represent optometrists as individual professionals, regardless of employment profile, and to enhance the role of optometry in public eye-care.
Clich HERE to view our Membership Booklet.
All new members must be elected at one of the monthly Council or Executive meetings.
The following is required:
- A completed Application Form, signed by a proposer and seconder. (View Application form: click here )
- Two references. Various types are accepted and the details are listed on the Application Form.
- Copy of a passport, driving licence or other appropriate document for establishing ID.
- Payment of membership subscription and, if required, Professional Indemnity Insurance (PII) premium.
- PII Disclaimer Form if applicable.